The Mojave Hot Weather Combat Hiker is one of Wellco boots best footwear products. The product was created in response to the increase in mountain warfare. These military boot are made especially for performance in tough mountain terrains, and are built to withstand the harshest elements possible. The USMC boots will allow you to participate in mountain maneuvers, while ensuring your foot stays cool and dry, even in extremely hot weather. To make these popular boots even more enticing, they feature a rubber around around the entire bottom of the boot, a Vibram multi-terrain outsole, and a tough lightweight midsole. When heading to elevated hot temperatures, not just any boot will do. Instead, turn to Wellco Boots, and consider the Mojave Hot Weather Combat Hiker.
Features of the Mojave Hot Weather Combat Hiker Boots:
Full grain nubuck leather and nylon construction
- Full sizes 4 to 14 are available in regular and wide widths
- Half sizes 7.5 to 11.5 are also available in regular and wide widths
- Made for hot weather conditions
- 7.5” tall
- lightweight at 26.75 oz.
- Midsole is constructed of premium polyurethane
- Custom Vibram multi-terrain outsole
- Wellco Elite Signature insole footbed
- 2 on each instep drain vents will allow feet to stay dry and comfortable
- Rubber rand around the entire bottom of the boot
- Tan boots
- Ideal footwear choice for the United States Marine Corps.