Blackhawk's Desert Ops Boots feature abrasion-resistant uppers and Cordura panels. The boots are also breathable, lightweight, and water-resistant, which makes them extremely rugged and durable. The outsoles of the tactical boots feature Vibram “Multisport” technology, are oil-resistant, feature a TC4+ compound, and have big, open lugs, which are perfect for traversing debris. The Desert Ops boots are guaranteed to provide excellent traction on uneven surfaces, and the boots fully gusseted tongue keeps debris from invading the boot and making the wearer uncomfortable. A Dri-Lex liner ensures the inside of the boot stays dry and moisture free, even when the outside of the boot is wet. Thanks to a steel shank, the boot features an incredible support system, which is never more important than when you are carrying extremely heavy gear.
Features of the Blackhawk Mens Desert Ops Boot:
- 8-inch, soft-toe boots
- Incredibly lightweight at 3.55 lbs.
- Outsole features Vibram "Multisport" technology, which is oil resistant and has a TC4+ compound outsole
- PU midsole is easy to wear for long hours, and is water-friendly
- Boot has unsurpassed support due to its steel shank, which is extremely helpful when carrying large loads
- The Ortholite custom-molded footbed is washable and anti-microbial
- Feet will stay dry due to the boot's Dri-Lex® inner lining, which will keep moisture away from your feet
- To increase ruggedness, the boots feature Cordura and suede uppers, are water-resistant, and resistant to abrasions
- Boots are extremely stable due to 2-inch webbing in the ankle area
- For extra reinforcements on the toe and heel, the boot features extra suede layers, which also helps with scuff and abrasion resistance
- Debris including sand, dirt, and stones will have a hard time getting past the boot's fully gusseted tongue