Q. If I am not in the military or do not work as a law enforcement officer or firefighter, can I buy 5.11 tactical boots?
A. Of course, you can order 5.11 tactical boots and trainers from us. Although most of our clientele includes first responders and members of the armed forces, many hunters, hikers, and other people who enjoy rugged outdoor sports activities purchase their footwear and trainers from us. They appreciate the fact that the boots and trainers offer unsurpassed support and traction that affords the greatest agility and speed, even when they are on rough terrain or wet conditions. They also like the Coolex and Drilex linings, which keep the wearer's feet cool and dry. Additionally, these serious active sportsmen appreciate the rugged construction that makes 5.11 tactical boots and trainers some of the most durable footwear in the marketplace. Furthermore, they appreciate the unsurpassed comfort 5.11 tactical boots and trainers offer.
Q. What is the best way to clean 5.11 tactical boots?
A. The leather portion of the boots can be cleaned using standard shoe polish, so your boots are ready to pass inspection.
For 5.11 tactical boots that are made with suede, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. To remove dust, dirt and smudges, just lightly rub the suede with a rubber pencil eraser.
2. Using a soft bristled brush designed specifically for use on suede, brush the boots lightly to remove the dirt and debris remaining after using the eraser to eliminate smudges and dirt.
3. In the event that the boots have become wet and covered with mud, wait for the boots to dry and then brush the dried mud and dirt off the boots with a soft bristled brush.
4. When using a brush to clean suede boots, it is important to brush the suede in only one direction. This will prevent the suede from appearing to be two different hues of brown, black, or tan.
5. To avoid scratching or damaging the suede, avoid using a stiff wire brush to clean your 5.11 tactical boots. While some brushes developed for use on suede have bristles that are made from wire in the center of them, these brushes are specially designed not to damage the suede.
6. After you have finished cleaning your boots, be sure to use a spray with silicone to ensure that your suede tactical boots remain water and stain resistant. This will ensure that you get the longest life possible from your 5.11 tactical boots and trainers.
Q. What are the shipping rates?
A. For orders in the lower contiguous United States, a shipping charge of $12.49 will be applied to orders less than $149.99. For APO/FPO address shipping charges, as well as the rates for shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, please call the Tactical Boot Store at 561-427-0975 10am to 4pm EST Monday through Friday in order to speak to one of our courteous customer service representative. Any order totaling more than $150 will ship free of charge to all addresses.
Q. When should I receive my order?
A. All orders are shipped from the Tactical Boot warehouse, which is located in Jupiter, Florida. If you place your order before 12pm, we will do everything possible to ship your order the same day via UPS Ground services, USPS Priority Mail, Federal Express, or DHL. Please be aware that it might not be possible to ship all the items in your order together, so they might arrive in separate packages. Please allow four to ten days for your shipment to arrive if you live in the lower 48 states in the US. Shipments to APO/FPO addresses, as well as those to Alaska and Hawaii, will take longer.
In the rare event that an item is out of stock and has been back ordered, we will ship your order as soon as we receive your tactical boots from 5.11. You should receive your 5.11 military boots, waterproof boots, police boots, or trainers within two to four weeks after you have placed your order.
Q. What happens if I am not happy with the 5.11 tactical boots or trainers that I order?
A. While it is rare that people are unhappy with 5.11 tactical products, we do accept returns in order to ensure the satisfaction of our customers. In order to maintain our low prices for 5.11 tactical boots, please be advised that we charge a 20 percent restocking fee on all returned merchandise, and that you will be responsible for all shipping charges, including the amount that we are charged to ship the product back to the manufacturer.
Please follow these steps to ensure the prompt processing of your refund:
1. The boots must not have been worn, and they must be returned in the packaging in which they were shipped. The refund request must be made within 30 days from the date that you have received your order.
2. Please send us an email stating the reason that you are not satisfied with your 5.11 tactical boots. Make sure you include the order number as well as your name in your email. Our email address is email@example.com.
3. We will respond to your email within 48 hours. Our response include a form that you must complete and email back to use.
4. Once we have received your completed form via email, we will send via email a RMA number.
5. When you have received your RMA number, you can ship your merchandise to our warehouse at the following address:
Once we have received the boots or trainers that you have returned, we will either ship your replacement product or issue an account refund. Please remember the amount refunded will reflect the deductions for restocking and shipping charges.
|Current Reviews: 0|
Products related to this article: